›
Out of Character
The Counter Chat
[OOC] Let's Chat!
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
4398
/
18141
Minnie Duke
Fourth year, Hufflepuff
1 950
179
15 Feb 2024, 23:28
OOC
Let's Chat!
Hope life improves
I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.
Minnie Duke
Lucy Hills
Paige Mallary
Fourth year, Ravenclaw
3 464
227
15 Feb 2024, 23:33
OOC
Let's Chat!
anyway, what is everyone else doing rn?
Paige Mallary
✮‧₊˚
❝
in the end, it doesn't even matter
❞ ˚₊‧✮
Myles Garrett
Lily Isobel McCoire
Fifth year, Duellist, Gryffindor
8 502
100
15 Feb 2024, 23:38
OOC
Let's Chat!
Switching in between 2 sites and a game
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Paige Mallary
Fourth year, Ravenclaw
3 464
227
15 Feb 2024, 23:43
OOC
Let's Chat!
lol, lucky! i'm in geography class
Paige Mallary
✮‧₊˚
❝
in the end, it doesn't even matter
❞ ˚₊‧✮
Myles Garrett
Brian Phillips
First year, Hufflepuff
1 209
30
15 Feb 2024, 23:53
OOC
Let's Chat!
i have a 5 day weekend starting tomorrow
Minnie Duke
Fourth year, Hufflepuff
1 950
179
15 Feb 2024, 23:59
OOC
Let's Chat!
You=lucky. Oh, and I'm writing my rp for my ferret.
I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.
Minnie Duke
Lucy Hills
Tracey Bailey
Second year, Ravenclaw
8 607
277
16 Feb 2024, 00:01
OOC
Let's Chat!
[quote]
I also have 5 day weekend!
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
|
𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Argahlon Vexius
Second year, Gryffindor
703
27
16 Feb 2024, 00:01
OOC
Let's Chat!
Lily is going to hate Arg now too. *Adds to list*
Brian Phillips
First year, Hufflepuff
1 209
30
16 Feb 2024, 00:02
OOC
Let's Chat!
im happy but mostly sad about that 5 day weekend
Tracey Bailey
Second year, Ravenclaw
8 607
277
16 Feb 2024, 00:02
OOC
Let's Chat!
[quote]
How come?
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
|
𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back
4398
/
18141