Back 4398 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hope life improves <3

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
anyway, what is everyone else doing rn?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Switching in between 2 sites and a game

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, lucky! i'm in geography class :doubt:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
i have a 5 day weekend starting tomorrow
OOC Let's Chat!
You=lucky. Oh, and I'm writing my rp for my ferret.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I also have 5 day weekend!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily is going to hate Arg now too. *Adds to list*
OOC Let's Chat!
im happy but mostly sad about that 5 day weekend 😭
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How come?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4398 / 18141