Back 4397 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

awwww hope u feeel better!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Awww, I’m sorry Paige. *offers a hug*
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm about to sound like a kindergarten teacher but here goes, *clears throat* with every rain comes a rainbow, so look on the bright side. *clears throat again* And I'm sorry Paige, hope you feel better and happier!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
i hope so too... but my dad is being a pain so i might have to move schools and quit everything i'm doing 😭

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
aw that sucks paige
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof nooo that sucks Paige I’m sry

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, that sucks, Paige. I’m sorry that’s happening to you. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
yep... i just want a normal life :lookdown:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
there there *pats back to comfort her*
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks though <3 i appreciate it

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4397 / 18141