Back 4389 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Someone's tired
OOC Let's Chat!
Bored
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm both. work is boring and i'm very tired


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Well i'm trying to write a rp post so-
OOC Let's Chat!
Life is now good. I'm writing my pet post! Going to get a ferret! YAY

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 20:15
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 20:00 hey brian! im good, my piano lesson went well so im super happy! just finishing up some school before i need to go pick up my brothers from school


LILS!!!

how are you two?
Sick lol
aww still? i srry <3
Brian Phillips wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 21:11
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 21:10
Brian Phillips wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 21:04 Wah she said it again- 😳
I love you????
Yes but like i've said we aint even dating-
lmao i tell my friends i love them all the time <3 love doesn't always have to be romantic
Brian Phillips wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 20:06
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 20:00 hey brian! im good, my piano lesson went well so im super happy! just finishing up some school before i need to go pick up my brothers from school


LILS!!!

how are you two?
Tired- flustered- thats about it for me
i hope you get some good rest tonight!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 21:33 Life is now good. I'm writing my pet post! Going to get a ferret! YAY

ooo gl with that
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 21:33 Life is now good. I'm writing my pet post! Going to get a ferret! YAY
yay! Congrats!
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 21:34
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 20:15
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 20:00 hey brian! im good, my piano lesson went well so im super happy! just finishing up some school before i need to go pick up my brothers from school


LILS!!!

how are you two?
Sick lol
aww still? i srry <3
It's fine! I'm trying to get better

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
me? get good rest? never happening
Back 4389 / 18141