15 Feb 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
but we aint even dating yet- (yes i said yet i asked her out)Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 19:19Welp you should be happyBrian Phillips wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 19:12Basically-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 19:11I love you, baby???Brian Phillips wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 19:09 You'll know who its about I had something to do so i texted her saying i had to go. and guess what she said (should be easy)
Kikiii!!!
15 Feb 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
What are ya waiting for
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Feb 2024, 19:26
Let's Chat!
15 Feb 2024, 19:26
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
15 Feb 2024, 19:29
Let's Chat!
Happy h.io anniversary!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Feb 2024, 19:29
Let's Chat!
It is?!?
15 Feb 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
When you see the cake it is for her.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 19:29It is?!?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Feb 2024, 19:32
Let's Chat!
OH I wondered what that meant... Happy anniversary @Mari Alves!!!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 19:30When you see the cake it is for her.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 19:29It is?!?
!!!