15 Feb 2024, 08:46
Let's Chat!
I can't watch Dorian Gray anymore without wondering what my soul looks likeKit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:45I cannot watch Dorian Gray without thinking of Avery now.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 07:20 Ha lol. I'm watching it now. ONLY because of Ben Barnes
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Feb 2024, 08:48
Let's Chat!
LOL. I enjoyed the book but yes, the film is scary.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:46I can't watch Dorian Gray anymore without wondering what my soul looks likeKit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:45I cannot watch Dorian Gray without thinking of Avery now.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 07:20 Ha lol. I'm watching it now. ONLY because of Ben Barnes
If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
15 Feb 2024, 08:52
Let's Chat!
I think that's an understatementKit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:48LOL. I enjoyed the book but yes, the film is scary.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:46I can't watch Dorian Gray anymore without wondering what my soul looks likeKit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:45I cannot watch Dorian Gray without thinking of Avery now.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 07:20 Ha lol. I'm watching it now. ONLY because of Ben Barnes
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Feb 2024, 11:38
Let's Chat!
SORRY I AM WORKING ON IT
|
|
15 Feb 2024, 12:36
Let's Chat!
morning people
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Feb 2024, 12:42
Let's Chat!
sleep in class time
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Feb 2024, 12:46
Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:33Are you still 4 short?Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:28 Me=so freaking close. I have 4 gallons left! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you so much Bailey! I am so ready to get my ferret!