Back 4376 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:45
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 07:20 Ha lol. I'm watching it now. ONLY because of Ben Barnes
I cannot watch Dorian Gray without thinking of Avery now.
I can't watch Dorian Gray anymore without wondering what my soul looks like

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:46
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:45
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 07:20 Ha lol. I'm watching it now. ONLY because of Ben Barnes
I cannot watch Dorian Gray without thinking of Avery now.
I can't watch Dorian Gray anymore without wondering what my soul looks like
LOL. I enjoyed the book but yes, the film is scary.

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:48
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:46
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 08:45
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 07:20 Ha lol. I'm watching it now. ONLY because of Ben Barnes
I cannot watch Dorian Gray without thinking of Avery now.
I can't watch Dorian Gray anymore without wondering what my soul looks like
LOL. I enjoyed the book but yes, the film is scary.
I think that's an understatement

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
does anyone want to rp? i'm bored waiting for replies :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
SORRY I AM WORKING ON IT <3 <3

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
morning people


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
sleep in class time


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 12:42 sleep in class time
stay awake and work time

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:33
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:28 Me=so freaking close. I have 4 gallons left! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Are you still 4 short?

Thank you so much Bailey! I am so ready to get my ferret!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4376 / 18141