Back 4374 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

@Lily Isobel McCoire It was a very sad part of the play. 😭 But I was able to put a lot of character into Beth, which was why I really enjoyed acting as her. The funny thing is, my best friend was doing it with me and she got cast as Amy!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:11 @Lily Isobel McCoire It was a very sad part of the play. 😭 But I was able to put a lot of character into Beth, which was why I really enjoyed acting as her. The funny thing is, my best friend was doing it with me and she got cast as Amy!
Wow that's awesome!! Tho Beth was closer to Meg while Amy was closer to Jo

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:18
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:11 @Lily Isobel McCoire It was a very sad part of the play. 😭 But I was able to put a lot of character into Beth, which was why I really enjoyed acting as her. The funny thing is, my best friend was doing it with me and she got cast as Amy!
Wow that's awesome!! Tho Beth was closer to Meg while Amy was closer to Jo
Yup. Still fun though!!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:18
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:11 @Lily Isobel McCoire It was a very sad part of the play. 😭 But I was able to put a lot of character into Beth, which was why I really enjoyed acting as her. The funny thing is, my best friend was doing it with me and she got cast as Amy!
Wow that's awesome!! Tho Beth was closer to Meg while Amy was closer to Jo
Yup. Still fun though!!!
I bet!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
why am i in that mood to rp... but i'm waiting on replies :/

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Has anybody watched Dorian Gray???

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
nope :sweatingbullets:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ha lol. I'm watching it now. ONLY because of Ben Barnes

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
🙄 right, that's the movie everyone uses for fan casting...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup!! If your under 18 don't watch it lol.(i shouldn't be either come to think of it)

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4374 / 18141