Back 4367 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 02:26
Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 02:23
omg, i'm not introducing any of my friends to h.io anymore since i keep getting shared ip owls 💀
oof, that's unfortunate. :(

I introduced my friend to Hio recently and got the same thing-
OOC Let's Chat!
hiii

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
3 times it's happened now :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof that suckssss
Happened to me like two days ago I think, exact same thing lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
-pops in and pops out again-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, I'm sorry that keeps happening to all of you! <3<3<3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol it’s all good for me now, she’s validated

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Welllll I should prob go eat and start packing for my trip...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Same, My friend was validated too!

I think she posted here.... once...
Back 4367 / 18141