15 Feb 2024, 02:49
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 02:26oof, that's unfortunate.Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 02:23omg, i'm not introducing any of my friends to h.io anymore since i keep getting shared ip owls![]()
I introduced my friend to Hio recently and got the same thing-
15 Feb 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
15 Feb 2024, 03:06
Let's Chat!
Oof that suckssss
Happened to me like two days ago I think, exact same thing lol
Happened to me like two days ago I think, exact same thing lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
15 Feb 2024, 03:06
Let's Chat!
-pops in and pops out again-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
15 Feb 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
Lol it’s all good for me now, she’s validated
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
15 Feb 2024, 03:18
Let's Chat!
15 Feb 2024, 03:21
Let's Chat!
Same, My friend was validated too!
I think she posted here.... once...
I think she posted here.... once...
