Back 4352 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm not leaving school for a while.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Im tired-
OOC Let's Chat!
I clicked a site that might have had a virus and now I'm getting notifications about my email being hacked. WHAT DO I DO????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
OH GOD UH SHUT OFF YOUR INTERNET

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 19:44 I clicked a site that might have had a virus and now I'm getting notifications about my email being hacked. WHAT DO I DO????
Turn internet off the restart your computer
OOC Let's Chat!
OKAY AND I CHANGED MY PASSWORD TOO!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
good-
OOC Let's Chat!
I disconnected the internet and restarted the phone

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully that workedd
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope so too. I definitely panicked

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4352 / 18141