Back 4349 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Gosh Y'all sound so young

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm taking that as a compliment-
OOC Let's Chat!
Like, immature young?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Been a while since i saw talk about crushes and school, makes me feel old lol

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
OOC Let's Chat!
oof poor you
OOC Let's Chat!
I can promise u I’m old enough to get a job…..just too lazy

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
im old enough to in my country just lazy as well
OOC Let's Chat!
I mean, depending on that Country you could still be only 14 lol, but i understand ya. I joined her the first time at 16

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
OOC Let's Chat!
Michael Miller wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 18:45 I mean, depending on that Country you could still be only 14 lol, but i understand ya. I joined her the first time at 16
Yeah i- well maybe shouldnt say
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. It’s an interesting subject.
Back 4349 / 18141