14 Feb 2024, 18:39
Let's Chat!
Gosh Y'all sound so young
"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
14 Feb 2024, 18:41
Let's Chat!
Like, immature young?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
14 Feb 2024, 18:41
Let's Chat!
Been a while since i saw talk about crushes and school, makes me feel old lol
"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
14 Feb 2024, 18:43
Let's Chat!
I can promise u I’m old enough to get a job…..just too lazy
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
14 Feb 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
I mean, depending on that Country you could still be only 14 lol, but i understand ya. I joined her the first time at 16
"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
14 Feb 2024, 18:48
Let's Chat!
Yeah i- well maybe shouldnt sayMichael Miller wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 18:45 I mean, depending on that Country you could still be only 14 lol, but i understand ya. I joined her the first time at 16