Back 4340 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Heya!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Really excited for this evening! Oh, Ryann, I haven't seen you before. Welcome to Hio!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sigh I swear I hate my friend- but at the same time I don't.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:31 Sigh I swear I hate my friend- but at the same time I don't.
Did she come around??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Y'all Keith's about to have the biggest plot twist of his life alright. like it's life changing


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:31 Sigh I swear I hate my friend- but at the same time I don't.
Did she come around??
mhm. but now she's asking questions about a friend (FRIEND) and she jealous-
*whispers* help meeeeeee
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:31 Sigh I swear I hate my friend- but at the same time I don't.
Did she come around??
mhm. but now she's asking questions about a friend (FRIEND) and she jealous-
*whispers* help meeeeeee
Just answer the questions truthfully. Besides if she's jealous, she most certainly likes you.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:38
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:31 Sigh I swear I hate my friend- but at the same time I don't.
Did she come around??
mhm. but now she's asking questions about a friend (FRIEND) and she jealous-
*whispers* help meeeeeee
Just answer the questions truthfully. Besides if she's jealous, she most certainly likes you.
Mhm- but i am. (totally not listening to Alec Benjamin's sad songs)
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:39
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:38
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:31 Sigh I swear I hate my friend- but at the same time I don't.
Did she come around??
mhm. but now she's asking questions about a friend (FRIEND) and she jealous-
*whispers* help meeeeeee
Just answer the questions truthfully. Besides if she's jealous, she most certainly likes you.
Mhm- but i am. (totally not listening to Alec Benjamin's sad songs)
Hah. Well what is she doing now?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4340 / 18141