14 Feb 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
Ooo like it!!! You can use the browserBailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 00:11 Nope! @Lily Isobel McCoire Tried downloading it, it’s being a pain in the butt, so that that.
Anyways, though of a great nickname for u. How bout strawberry?
P.S. I think I need a new faceclaim
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Feb 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
Hello- guys. how is everyone?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Feb 2024, 02:14
Let's Chat!
Hi. I'm doing alright I guess. I was about to finish a post to get a pet but then my laptop died and it wasn't saved
14 Feb 2024, 02:15
Let's Chat!
Ahhh that suckssss
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Yeah it does. it's 15 minutes of my life gone. How about you? How are you?
14 Feb 2024, 02:25
Let's Chat!
Ugh I’m sry lol, that’s so annoyingggg
I’m good thx!
I’m good thx!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 03:16
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 03:18
Let's Chat!