Back 4323 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:47 Brian, you’ll be fine. *wipes mud spot off brian*
No I won’t everything’s awful😁 just awful 😀
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Nighty Quinn!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys! I need the rest.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Quinn! Good night Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night, Quinn and Minnie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope! @Lily Isobel McCoire Tried downloading it, it’s being a pain in the butt, so that that.

Anyways, though of a great nickname for u. How bout strawberry?

P.S. I think I need a new faceclaim

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I def should have not told her
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4323 / 18141