Back 4305 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:15
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 16:35 Do ur best? Idk what to tell u man, but just don’t get detention. Detention sucks…
*GASP* How dare you
I live for detention,

Mostly for starting fights but yes expulsion isn't something to be proud of
Then the teachers shouldnt be putting there hands on me. I simply defended myself
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:15
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 16:35 Do ur best? Idk what to tell u man, but just don’t get detention. Detention sucks…
*GASP* How dare you
I live for detention,

Mostly for starting fights but yes expulsion isn't something to be proud of
Then the teachers shouldnt be putting there hands on me. I simply defended myself
Thats most likely the teachers mistake then
Jam Chong wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:10 how we feelin bout valentines day guys
Terrible,
OOC- My bf is out of town :cry2:
IC- I am already suffering single and am feeling more single due to someone and his romance *eyes Bailey with a glare*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:17
Brian Phillips wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:15
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 16:35 Do ur best? Idk what to tell u man, but just don’t get detention. Detention sucks…
*GASP* How dare you
I live for detention,

Mostly for starting fights but yes expulsion isn't something to be proud of
Then the teachers shouldnt be putting there hands on me. I simply defended myself
Thats most likely the teachers mistake then
Jam Chong wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:10 how we feelin bout valentines day guys
Terrible,
OOC- My bf is out of town :cry2:
IC- I am already suffering single and am feeling more single due to someone and his romance *eyes Bailey with a glare*
Poor you. Honestly i hate valentine's and no one should prob ask me why-
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, all this talk about detention. lol.

IC - feeling single, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:39 Oof, all this talk about detention. lol.

IC - feeling single, too.
"Welcome to the club"
Both IC and not-
OOC Let's Chat!
What did I do? IC I’m single too, don’t hate tho lol

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:50 What did I do? IC I’m single too, don’t hate tho lol
Indeed
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, there’s a club.

Lol, Bailey. I’m not over here hating.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:52 Ooo, there’s a club.

Lol, Bailey. I’m not over here hating.
The be single together club- hmmm totally not thinking about that
OOC Let's Chat!
OOC, I might ask a certain cute classmate out soon tho!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4305 / 18141