Back 4293 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
UGH I really feel like writing but I need someone to reply to my partner request!!

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh fr, ik how you feel!!

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
:cry2:

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I responded! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 03:24 I responded! :)
THANKS :grin:

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]๐•™๐•–๐•™๐•–, ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
Back 4293 / 18141