Back 4292 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
i saw! hopefully you get it! <3

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Tracey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope you get it!! :)

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 03:05
Thanks! I also signed up form dueling
Oooooo fun fun!

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! Good luck on that one, too. :)

I need to do more homework before I try.
OOC Let's Chat!
You should! :)

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
well it depends on what you want to do / think tracey would suit... completely up to you!

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Back 4292 / 18141