12 Feb 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
Yeah true trueQuinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:15Yeah it does... Hopefully this is just a cold-not a bad one!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:13Being sick sucks…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 22:17
Let's Chat!
Thank you so much @Paige Mallary! So everyone who wants to start a new RP posts their RP proposal here. And those interested to participate will send and Owl to the person who posted the proposal. And then the RP will be conducted in a private thread created by the person who proposed the idea, am I right?Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:13here's the thread @Dibyarup James Roycewell here!Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:08hello! there should be a thread somewhere where you can request for a rp partner, i will try to find it for you!Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:02 Hi! Can somebody suggest some RP thread where I can participate? Since I have no spells/potions/abilities so far.
i'm not too sure on that one sorry, it shouldn't take too long before you're registered though!
Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
12 Feb 2024, 22:18
Let's Chat!
Yes, except this thread is not required. It is just a good idea for those that do not know players already or those that want to make new friends.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
12 Feb 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
And are RPs always conducted in private threads? Or do we have public RPs too? If so, is there a page where I can read about all RP rules, etc.
Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
12 Feb 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
I mean, u can interact with other users, but it’s usually not huge RP’s the biggest one I saw was maybe 5 or 6 ppl.
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
12 Feb 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Unless its a ball or big event then you got a lot of people
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 22:36
Let's Chat!
Depends on the user and the thread. I find smaller threads more enjoyable, they go faster. But they can be as big as you want.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
12 Feb 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
I guess it also depends on the reply time of the user you are interacting with and how busy they are OOC
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
12 Feb 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
Is your ency 2000 words??? Jeesh it's long but also awesome!!Solomon Lear wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:36 Depends on the user and the thread. I find smaller threads more enjoyable, they go faster. But they can be as big as you want.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 22:45
Let's Chat!
RPs can be private or open. usually private RPs are organized by those participating through owls. You can find or apply for RP partners here and organize your own RP. Open RPs will be marked by [open] next to the title by the creator of the thread or you can click on the thread and see if they are interacting with someone or not (if they are they'll most likely mention [@] the person in question). I assume you can learn more here. Hope this helpedDibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:21 And are RPs always conducted in private threads? Or do we have public RPs too? If so, is there a page where I can read about all RP rules, etc.
Last edited by Alyx Aberd on 12 Feb 2024, 22:46, edited 1 time in total.