Back 4280 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Im logging off Cya everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:45
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:42
Alexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:38 Hello Keith!! :D
How are you mate?
Im really good!! Felling a bit sick, but no fever. Just a runny nose and nasty cough :lol:

All's good though, cuz I got a shiny in Pokemon :p

You?
yay pokemon. i sick too. gona play minecraft cause i cant do nothing like write rn


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:01
Alexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:45
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:42
Alexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:38 Hello Keith!! :D
How are you mate?
Im really good!! Felling a bit sick, but no fever. Just a runny nose and nasty cough :lol:

All's good though, cuz I got a shiny in Pokemon :p

You?
yay pokemon. i sick too. gona play minecraft cause i cant do nothing like write rn
Me over here throwing in something. You used double negatives that is incorrect English. Sorry but that stuff bothers me

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Can somebody suggest some RP thread where I can participate? Since I have no spells/potions/abilities so far.

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
Uh-my nose is so runny today!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no! Hope ur not getting sick!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
morning, just got to school!

aw, i hope you get better quinn!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
i have a runny nose too...it's the plague!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:02 Hi! Can somebody suggest some RP thread where I can participate? Since I have no spells/potions/abilities so far.
hello! there should be a thread somewhere where you can request for a rp partner, i will try to find it for you! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:01
Alexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:45
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:42
Alexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:38 Hello Keith!! :D
How are you mate?
Im really good!! Felling a bit sick, but no fever. Just a runny nose and nasty cough :lol:

All's good though, cuz I got a shiny in Pokemon :p

You?
yay pokemon. i sick too. gona play minecraft cause i cant do nothing like write rn
ohh Minecraft!! Have fun! <3 Sorry to hear your sick to, hope you get better!!! -sungs-

golly everyone is sick in chat today :lol:
Back 4280 / 18141