12 Feb 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
yay pokemon. i sick too. gona play minecraft cause i cant do nothing like write rnAlexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:45Im really good!! Felling a bit sick, but no fever. Just a runny nose and nasty cough![]()
All's good though, cuz I got a shiny in Pokemon :p
You?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Feb 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Me over here throwing in something. You used double negatives that is incorrect English. Sorry but that stuff bothers meKeith Moore wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:01yay pokemon. i sick too. gona play minecraft cause i cant do nothing like write rnAlexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:45Im really good!! Felling a bit sick, but no fever. Just a runny nose and nasty cough![]()
All's good though, cuz I got a shiny in Pokemon :p
You?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Hi! Can somebody suggest some RP thread where I can participate? Since I have no spells/potions/abilities so far.
Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
12 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
Uh-my nose is so runny today!
|
|
12 Feb 2024, 22:06
Let's Chat!
Oh no! Hope ur not getting sick!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
hello! there should be a thread somewhere where you can request for a rp partner, i will try to find it for you!Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:02 Hi! Can somebody suggest some RP thread where I can participate? Since I have no spells/potions/abilities so far.
12 Feb 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
ohh Minecraft!! Have fun!Keith Moore wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 22:01yay pokemon. i sick too. gona play minecraft cause i cant do nothing like write rnAlexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:45Im really good!! Felling a bit sick, but no fever. Just a runny nose and nasty cough![]()
All's good though, cuz I got a shiny in Pokemon :p
You?
golly everyone is sick in chat today