Back 4279 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

That Lily is here!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:42
Alexander Mason wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:38 Hello Keith!! :D
How are you mate?
Im really good!! Felling a bit sick, but no fever. Just a runny nose and nasty cough :lol:

All's good though, cuz I got a shiny in Pokemon :p

You?
OOC Let's Chat!
How do we reach out if we are unexpectedly banned?

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
I think there’s a discord server?

Also Lily, u want to start or should I?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:47 I think there’s a discord server?

Also Lily, u want to start or should I?
You can ! 😄

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Can someone tell me this. If I applied and got the Restricted DADA Section ability. Then can I write 5 solo RPs in one day and learn 5 restricted spells at the same time when those RPs are verified by someone among the admins?

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Delainie!

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
I ha e no idea. Please don't double post!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hru all??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4279 / 18141