12 Feb 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
That Lily is here!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
Im really good!! Felling a bit sick, but no fever. Just a runny nose and nasty cough
All's good though, cuz I got a shiny in Pokemon :p
You?
12 Feb 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
How do we reach out if we are unexpectedly banned?
Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
12 Feb 2024, 21:47
Let's Chat!
I think there’s a discord server?
Also Lily, u want to start or should I?
Also Lily, u want to start or should I?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
12 Feb 2024, 21:48
Let's Chat!
You can !Bailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 21:47 I think there’s a discord server?
Also Lily, u want to start or should I?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
Can someone tell me this. If I applied and got the Restricted DADA Section ability. Then can I write 5 solo RPs in one day and learn 5 restricted spells at the same time when those RPs are verified by someone among the admins?
Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
12 Feb 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Hello Delainie!
Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
12 Feb 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
I ha e no idea. Please don't double post!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
Hru all??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”