Back 4253 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*gasp* how dare you. He's hilarious he's got one meme called uh Jose's bad day |arguing with myself
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh man, what a dayy.
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 07:05 Happy cake day TWIZZLERS @Linda Ramirez
Thank you Mysti🤍
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 07:00
wbu?
I'm great, I'll be replying to rps and post in broom racing today

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Is it almost 3 am for anyone or is that just me (I can't sleep)
OOC Let's Chat!
just you... it's only 7pm for me :sweatingbullets:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 09:06
just you... it's only 7pm for me :sweatingbullets:
Oof- I can't sleep cause of what I said earlier. It's still going onnn
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh that's annoying!! maybe try playing music through headphones or smth to minimise noise?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
They are going of in my street so it's louddd
OOC Let's Chat!
idk then sorry, they're illegal in my country 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky-
Back 4253 / 18141