12 Feb 2024, 06:54
Let's Chat!
How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Feb 2024, 06:55
Let's Chat!
i'm fine, finally finished the third errandalthough i skipped the second one... about to start that one now!
12 Feb 2024, 06:57
Let's Chat!
That's great!
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Feb 2024, 07:05
Let's Chat!
Happy cake day TWIZZLERS @Linda Ramirez
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
12 Feb 2024, 07:05
Let's Chat!
Is it bad I'm watching a comedian I seen in person on YouTube over and over because I'm so bored.