Back 4251 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah pretty boring as usual XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha good for the chiefs tho back to back wins
OOC Let's Chat!
lol that win was spectacular!! everyone was watching it in the middle of class on their laptops :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hahaha I knew Mahomes was going to come back.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 06:09
lol that win was spectacular!! everyone was watching it in the middle of class on their laptops :lol:
Where I'm at you hear a lot of uh booms (don't want to say it just to be safe
OOC Let's Chat!
uhm.... i hope that's not what i imagine-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 06:11
uhm.... i hope that's not what i imagine-
If your thinking the g word thing then yes
OOC Let's Chat!
yes, that's what i was thinking... well i'm glad i live away from all that... stay safe! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 06:13
yes, that's what i was thinking... well i'm glad i live away from all that... stay safe! <3
Meh I lived with it for years I can live with it until I either move or something. But I be listening to kelces fav saying again
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 4251 / 18141