Back 4249 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Then you wait until a spot opens up for one of them :) Once one does you will be contacted and put on the team.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah ok. I'll apply for them tomorrow since imma be going to sleep soon, night!
OOC Let's Chat!
Night!
OOC Let's Chat!
I like playing Quidditch, modding duelling lol

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Glad to hear that, because your mod is killing me.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Del, if your still looking for people to mod for dueling, I might consider trying it out, so you can owl me. Anyways, night guys!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:10
Del, if your still looking for people to mod for dueling, I might consider trying it out, so you can owl me. Anyways, night guys!
Good night, Tracey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:09 Glad to hear that, because your mod is killing me.
It’s Tatsu!!

Yea I’ll owl u rn Tracey!!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Nighty Kim!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4249 / 18141