Back 4244 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alyx Aberd wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:55 Hey Alyx!
Hi how are you?
I'm good, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, i'm back!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone here interested in an unofficial duel??

Heyo Paige!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:28
Alyx Aberd wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:55 Hey Alyx!
Hi how are you?
I'm good, how about you?
I'm alright, incredibly tired lol

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back, Paige.

I technically have no spells (I have 1 from a homework I haven't claimed yet), so I have to say no for now.

Oh, I get that feeling, Alyx. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:35 Anyone here interested in an unofficial duel??

Heyo Paige!
i would, but i'm currently busy... sorry!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I think I have three dueling spells

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey u wanna do one then?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Not sure

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4244 / 18141