12 Feb 2024, 02:58
Let's Chat!
Hiya Kaitlyn!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 02:58
Let's Chat!
Ooo looove Hogwarts LegacyArgahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:38 I'm well. Just chillin and watching the game at the moment. Might play some Hogwarts legacy sooooon
12 Feb 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
Right?! I think it's time for a second run through.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:58Ooo looove Hogwarts LegacyArgahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:38 I'm well. Just chillin and watching the game at the moment. Might play some Hogwarts legacy sooooon
12 Feb 2024, 03:01
Let's Chat!
Good idea!! Hmmm might do a bit of that myself... if i have the timeArgahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:00Right?! I think it's time for a second run through.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:58Ooo looove Hogwarts LegacyArgahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:38 I'm well. Just chillin and watching the game at the moment. Might play some Hogwarts legacy sooooon
12 Feb 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
I’ve never acc played it before
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 03:04
Let's Chat!
Hi Delainie!
I still need to finish my first playthrough. lol.Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:00Right?! I think it's time for a second run through.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:58Ooo looove Hogwarts LegacyArgahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:38 I'm well. Just chillin and watching the game at the moment. Might play some Hogwarts legacy sooooon
12 Feb 2024, 03:05
Let's Chat!
Oh you def should!! It's so good! Sometimes a bit glitchy, but really cool otherwise!
12 Feb 2024, 03:05
Let's Chat!
It's actually really good. I just wish it was longer and had multiplayer.
12 Feb 2024, 03:07
Let's Chat!
YES multiplayer would be AMAZINGArgahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:05 It's actually really good. I just wish it was longer and had multiplayer.