Back 4242 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Kaitlyn!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:38 I'm well. Just chillin and watching the game at the moment. Might play some Hogwarts legacy sooooon
Ooo looove Hogwarts Legacy

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:58
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:38 I'm well. Just chillin and watching the game at the moment. Might play some Hogwarts legacy sooooon
Ooo looove Hogwarts Legacy
Right?! I think it's time for a second run through.
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:00
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:58
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:38 I'm well. Just chillin and watching the game at the moment. Might play some Hogwarts legacy sooooon
Ooo looove Hogwarts Legacy
Right?! I think it's time for a second run through.
Good idea!! Hmmm might do a bit of that myself... if i have the time :cry:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve never acc played it before

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:58 Hiya Kaitlyn!!
Hi Delainie!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:00
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:58
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:38 I'm well. Just chillin and watching the game at the moment. Might play some Hogwarts legacy sooooon
Ooo looove Hogwarts Legacy
Right?! I think it's time for a second run through.
I still need to finish my first playthrough. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:03 I’ve never acc played it before
Oh you def should!! It's so good! Sometimes a bit glitchy, but really cool otherwise!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
It's actually really good. I just wish it was longer and had multiplayer.
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 03:05 It's actually really good. I just wish it was longer and had multiplayer.
YES multiplayer would be AMAZING

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4242 / 18141