Back 4222 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Night Tracey!!

Bye Paigeee!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
wait, does anyone know if we can use npc's or any sort (preferably dNPC's) to send the cupcake too?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:06
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:02
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 06:59 haha so true tho

what r u writing??
Owh It's nothing much, I wrote my own character like usual-
Though I actually wrote a poem too for my recent school's assignment.
ooh poems!!!
Yes yes,
But to be honest, still today I still am not sure about the way on making one..-
Like, is there any specific, proper technics that makes poems good to listen or read (?), so goes on-..

Because I can't lie that I'm not that often nor experienced enough on making so. :'^D
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 11 Feb 2024, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 00:47 :eyes: Oh right, you're 1 day ahead of me! <3 My HioVersary is Feb 11th (tomorrow for me)!
But thank you dear AF! <3 <3 <3
Yes, it does show the cake now though but it's going by France time, right?
Ha! Sorry, Kim. I didn't actually LOOK at the date. I just saw the cake. :eyes: Ok. Happy early H.ioversary then! 8)
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha I just see the cake too lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
@Elisa Shakestra No, not green sprinkles! They must be outlawed!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
nighty all!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:17
wait, does anyone know if we can use npc's or any sort (preferably dNPC's) to send the cupcake too?
That sounds like a good idea since my character doesn't have any close friends yetvnn- :"))

But yet, It's accurate to m- I mean, her.
nod nod

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:55 @Elisa Shakestra No, not green sprinkles! They must be outlawed!
Okay, Colorful sprinkles with a snake and raven decoration

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Pink sprinkles with pink glitter and pink Jeffs. @Elisa Shakestra

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 4222 / 18141