11 Feb 2024, 06:39
Let's Chat!
i wish i could be there too lol
okeeee
okeeee
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 06:56
Let's Chat!
Surely will but with Green sprinkles
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
11 Feb 2024, 06:59
Let's Chat!
Never thought writing will be this...
..muscle exercising
..muscle exercising
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 11 Feb 2024, 07:00, edited 1 time in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
11 Feb 2024, 06:59
Let's Chat!
haha so true tho
what r u writing??
what r u writing??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 07:02
Let's Chat!
Owh It's nothing much, I wrote my own character like usual-
Though I actually wrote a poem too for my recent school's assignment.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
11 Feb 2024, 07:06
Let's Chat!
ooh poems!!!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:02Owh It's nothing much, I wrote my own character like usual-
Though I actually wrote a poem too for my recent school's assignment.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”