Back 4214 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It’s the 10th for me n I can see it lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 00:47 :eyes: Oh right, you're 1 day ahead of me! <3 My HioVersary is Feb 11th (tomorrow for me)!
But thank you dear AF! <3 <3 <3
Yes, it does show the cake now though but it's going by France time, right?
yes, I can see it, too. Happy early hioversary!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Same!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Right sry, happy early HiOversery lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I randomly made this thing cause I was bored.... Come Join if you want? It's basically solving mysteries.. and you get chocolate frogs for every case solved!

viewtopic.php?t=31078
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiii everyone!!! How's everyone doing? :)

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:28 hiiii everyone!!! How's everyone doing? :)
Hi Sarah! I'm good, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
Can someone explain how you can turn a google slides into a link so that we can put it in this code:

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
nice! I hope you find something entertaining to do!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:34 Can someone explain how you can turn a google slides into a link so that we can put it in this code:
I saw an option for it, one slide at a time, however. Here is a screenshot of the area:
Image posted by the member
Back 4214 / 18141