10 Feb 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
That’s so cool! I’ve only played the piano for the past 4-5 ish years but I really enjoy it!Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 22:19 Oh I play Violin and piano. But gtg for now.. …y’all have a good rest of the evening and talk to you tmrw.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
10 Feb 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s cool!!
Hope u have fun!!!
Hope u have fun!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
10 Feb 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
I play violin and piano as well!! Also a little guitar.Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 22:19 Oh I play Violin and piano. But gtg for now.. …y’all have a good rest of the evening and talk to you tmrw.
11 Feb 2024, 00:35
Let's Chat!
**runs in and waves at @Bailey and smiles at everyone else**
Happy H.ioversary @Kim Sato

**runs back out**
Happy H.ioversary @Kim Sato

**runs back out**
The magic is real.
11 Feb 2024, 00:41
Let's Chat!
Hiiii
Wait it’s Kim’s Hiaoversery???
Wait it’s Kim’s Hiaoversery???
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
Oh right, you're 1 day ahead of me! But thank you dear AF!
Yes, it does show the cake now though but it's going by France time, right?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
11 Feb 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
Wait, it’s 11th but I can’t see it.Kim Sato wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 00:47Oh right, you're 1 day ahead of me!
My HioVersary is Feb 11th (tomorrow for me)!
But thank you dear AF!![]()
![]()
Yes, it does show the cake now though but it's going by France time, right?
If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.