10 Feb 2024, 18:31
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm not. I'm Japanese, since I was born in Osaka, but I moved to LA when I was 10
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Feb 2024, 18:35
Let's Chat!
I am!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
10 Feb 2024, 18:36
Let's Chat!
Hii
Im not British, but I was on vacay in the summer and it was literally only British people who I hung out with lol
Im not British, but I was on vacay in the summer and it was literally only British people who I hung out with lol
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
10 Feb 2024, 18:42
Let's Chat!
[quote]Guys, how d'you like Tracey's new hair color?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Feb 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
10 Feb 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oops
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Feb 2024, 18:47
Let's Chat!