Back 4199 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Greetings people and werewolves.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait I need to give Luci a nickname. How abt Wolfi?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
1) Yello Ren
2) Sure XD

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:11 Greetings people and werewolves.
I LOVE MY ENCY!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:26
Renelle Dalton wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:11 Greetings people and werewolves.
I LOVE MY ENCY!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING
AWW THANKS 💗💗💗

Call me The Amazing Renelle!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:27
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:26
Renelle Dalton wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:11 Greetings people and werewolves.
I LOVE MY ENCY!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING
AWW THANKS 💗💗💗

Call me The Amazing Renelle!
Lol will do!!!!!
I'm waiting for them to do my trunk now

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay, Luci is now Wolfi! Everyone, meet Wolfi!

Edit: Just looked in my trunk, I have two pitchers of cranberry juice, one cup of coffee, and three mugs of butter beer. Anyone want something?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
AWOOOOOOO

Hey Corgi!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:37 Okay, Luci is now Wolfi! Everyone, meet Wolfi!

Edit: Just looked in my trunk, I have two pitchers of cranberry juice, one cup of coffee, and three mugs of butter beer. Anyone want something?
If you sell them you can get money....just click it and it will say sell in the top right corner.....
Wait i need some money!!! I'll take them

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait wait wait…. I forgot to mention, “Not for resale.” Lol

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4199 / 18141