10 Feb 2024, 03:30
Let's Chat!
goodnight all!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
10 Feb 2024, 03:33
Let's Chat!
Lol they’re fun! I’ve been in two unofficial ones, but I’m scared of Quidditch. Del already got knocked off her broom n it hasn’t even started really, first round
But have fun in the races!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
10 Feb 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
oh alr, i'm just nervous as it's my first one and i'm still not too sure what to do...Delainie Silverwing wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 03:33Lol they’re fun! I’ve been in two unofficial ones, but I’m scared of Quidditch. Del already got knocked off her broom n it hasn’t even started really, first round![]()
But have fun in the races!!!
10 Feb 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
Your captains (myself, included, as your moderator) are happy to answer any questions you have, I'm sure. Just remember to post in the race thread on timePaige Mallary wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 03:37oh alr, i'm just nervous as it's my first one and i'm still not too sure what to do...Delainie Silverwing wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 03:33Lol they’re fun! I’ve been in two unofficial ones, but I’m scared of Quidditch. Del already got knocked off her broom n it hasn’t even started really, first round![]()
But have fun in the races!!!
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
10 Feb 2024, 03:44
Let's Chat!
yeah, thank you! zach is helping me right now, but i'll be sure to reach out if i have any more concerns!Alyssea Brown wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 03:42Your captains (myself, included, as your moderator) are happy to answer any questions you have, I'm sure. Just remember to post in the race thread on timePaige Mallary wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 03:37oh alr, i'm just nervous as it's my first one and i'm still not too sure what to do...Delainie Silverwing wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 03:33
Lol they’re fun! I’ve been in two unofficial ones, but I’m scared of Quidditch. Del already got knocked off her broom n it hasn’t even started really, first round![]()
But have fun in the races!!!![]()
