Back 4190 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

UPDATED LIST OUT ON BAIKIM PETITION!!!

WE NEED 20 MORE SIGNATURES!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Can I help Ask People to sign it?
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 23:16 Can I help Ask People to sign it?
Yeah of course!!! Spread the word around

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 23:18
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 23:16 Can I help Ask People to sign it?
Yeah of course!!! Spread the word around
YAY!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Tracey! I'm working on a reply to our topic.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I saw, imma reply when I have time to

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! Just wanted to say goodnight before I log off. Hope to see y’all tmrw morning

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 23:49
I saw, imma reply when I have time to
Feel free to take your time. I'm not in a rush.
Btw, I applied for the pet. :)
Bailey Ledges wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 23:50 Hey guys! Just wanted to say goodnight before I log off. Hope to see y’all tmrw morning
Good night, Bailey! It was nice to meet you!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Bailey!

I saw Kaitlyn! Did you owl a HoH?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4190 / 18141