9 Feb 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
UPDATED LIST OUT ON BAIKIM PETITION!!!
WE NEED 20 MORE SIGNATURES!!!
WE NEED 20 MORE SIGNATURES!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Yeah of course!!! Spread the word around
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
YAY!!
9 Feb 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
Hey guys! Just wanted to say goodnight before I log off. Hope to see y’all tmrw morning
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
9 Feb 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 23:49Feel free to take your time. I'm not in a rush.I saw, imma reply when I have time to
Btw, I applied for the pet.
Good night, Bailey! It was nice to meet you!Bailey Ledges wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 23:50 Hey guys! Just wanted to say goodnight before I log off. Hope to see y’all tmrw morning