Back 4189 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ok i did not think coming up with a response to a opening message to a rp would be so hard-
OOC Let's Chat!
What Del said. Tbh I just type it in haha

Gosh yeah I find it hard sometimes!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha yea so true. Especially the ones with high word counts lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:15 Haha yea so true. Especially the ones with high word counts lol
Definitely 😭

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:13 Ok i did not think coming up with a response to a opening message to a rp would be so hard-
Feel free to take your time. Describe Brian’s thoughts, actions, or his take on what is going on.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:16
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:13 Ok i did not think coming up with a response to a opening message to a rp would be so hard-
Feel free to take your time. Describe Brian’s thoughts, actions, or his take on what is going on.
I dont know me very well thats hard to do for me espically when i feel pressured-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:16
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:13 Ok i did not think coming up with a response to a opening message to a rp would be so hard-
Feel free to take your time. Describe Brian’s thoughts, actions, or his take on what is going on.
I dont know me very well thats hard to do for me espically when i feel pressured-
There’s no pressure. Take all the time that you need. I like to include Kaitlyn’s thoughts in mine, since she is so shy and has trouble speaking with others. Maybe you can include that?
OOC Let's Chat!
heloo

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:38 heloo
Hi Topaz!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:15
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 22:15 Haha yea so true. Especially the ones with high word counts lol
Definitely 😭
Somehow I got the 600 word count for the sweet hearts errand today!!! I’m one postttt (just haven’t posted it yet cause I still need to check it over lol)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4189 / 18141