Back 4187 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lemme just try that Brian Phillips (Watch me fail miserablly)
OOC Let's Chat!
Shocker
OOC Let's Chat!
Brilliantly done!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Welp now ig i'll help out on the petition lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 21:28 how in the world are those signatures cursive-?
i use font meme!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
I- where is that thread about all the tutorials located i lost it
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 21:42 Welp now ig i'll help out on the petition lol
Oh god youll name will be on there as soon as possible

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I chose a quote abt joy, because that’s all Bailey wants to be

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
I need something to do on this dang website so bad
Back 4187 / 18141