Back 4179 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]There are a lot of yummy flavors for boba, it's hard to pick a favorite, but I love matcha a little too much
OOC Let's Chat!
Dang it its so hard to think of another backstory and such
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Your right. It took me a while to think about what my inpc's backstory will be, but in the end, I decided to make my inpc like me!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah but this is for a friend-
OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t even have a backstory… Didn’t think I needed one, nor do I want one.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol!!

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
eep. I wrote about half the word count for the pet topic, with Kaitlyn barely interacting with her potential pet (the part I just wrote was her scaring the poor animal).
OOC Let's Chat!
I worked harder on Alaric’s backstory (with @Fang Hui-Ying) than Lucian’s icl. But tbh with Lucian, I was brand new to the RP world!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I had to edit Tracey's backstory three times, so I went with plan B. Honestly, I thought plan A was fine, but I like her new backstory. Also, should Tracey dye her hair pink for Valentines Day?
Back 4179 / 18141