9 Feb 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
[quote]There are a lot of yummy flavors for boba, it's hard to pick a favorite, but I love matcha a little too much
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Feb 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Your right. It took me a while to think about what my inpc's backstory will be, but in the end, I decided to make my inpc like me!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Feb 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
I donβt even have a backstoryβ¦ Didnβt think I needed one, nor do I want one.
Whoever said money doesnβt buy happiness obviously didnβt have enough money
9 Feb 2024, 19:12
Let's Chat!
9 Feb 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
eep. I wrote about half the word count for the pet topic, with Kaitlyn barely interacting with her potential pet (the part I just wrote was her scaring the poor animal).
9 Feb 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
9 Feb 2024, 19:20
Let's Chat!
[quote]I had to edit Tracey's backstory three times, so I went with plan B. Honestly, I thought plan A was fine, but I like her new backstory. Also, should Tracey dye her hair pink for Valentines Day?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish