Last person to post wins!
[quote]Can I have boba?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
I have cold coffee currently
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
[quote]I ran out of boba and I'm at work 
Boba is better than a trophy
Boba is better than a trophy
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:04You are a walking dictionary of factsI ran out of boba and I'm at work
Boba is better than a trophy
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:12Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:04You are a walking dictionary of factsI ran out of boba and I'm at work
Boba is better than a trophyWhy thank you!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
what is boba??
โ Ency โ If you want to see a rainbow, you have to go through the rain โ
Sta: 4| Eva: 5 | Str: 3 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 5 | Werewolf
Sta: 4| Eva: 5 | Str: 3 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 5 | Werewolf
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Bubble Tea. It's a drink which was first created in Taiwan, but is sold all over the world, I think
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish