Back 4172 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thank you!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Of course!

where is your cousin/brother?? Coco? I haven't seen him around in a bit


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:01
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:45
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:42 Good morning! <3
Morning to you! How are you?
I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once. 😂 How are you?
Oh that's so gtkkk! I'm alright ig tyfa! Wydd?
awesome! :) I need to respond to two topics and to write a pet topic.
Oo good luck! Enjoy doing it!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Has anyone seen my Parent's backstory lol? It is pretty dark- And my friend literally helped me out with it. Might have been a mistake
OOC Let's Chat!
Can I see it? Where is it?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:09
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:01
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:45
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:43

Morning to you! How are you?
I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once. 😂 How are you?
Oh that's so gtkkk! I'm alright ig tyfa! Wydd?
awesome! :) I need to respond to two topics and to write a pet topic.
Oo good luck! Enjoy doing it!
Thanks! I did one, almost done with the second. Then my pet.
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:10 Has anyone seen my Parent's backstory lol? It is pretty dark- And my friend literally helped me out with it. Might have been a mistake
I read it. Very interesting.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:15
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:09
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:01
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:45

I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once. 😂 How are you?
Oh that's so gtkkk! I'm alright ig tyfa! Wydd?
awesome! :) I need to respond to two topics and to write a pet topic.
Oo good luck! Enjoy doing it!
Thanks! I did one, almost done with the second. Then my pet.
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:10 Has anyone seen my Parent's backstory lol? It is pretty dark- And my friend literally helped me out with it. Might have been a mistake
I read it. Very interesting.
It is messed up- i mean poor Brain and his mother
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh ok hi by the way guys how are you doing

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
Very true, Brian.

Hi Glen!
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:14 Can I see it? Where is it?
Click on my name and when it loads go to additional information. I think
Back 4172 / 18141