9 Feb 2024, 17:04
Let's Chat!
Thank you!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Of course!
where is your cousin/brother?? Coco? I haven't seen him around in a bit
where is your cousin/brother?? Coco? I haven't seen him around in a bit
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Feb 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
Oo good luck! Enjoy doing it!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:01awesome!Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:46Oh that's so gtkkk! I'm alright ig tyfa! Wydd?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:45I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once.How are you?
I need to respond to two topics and to write a pet topic.
9 Feb 2024, 17:10
Let's Chat!
Has anyone seen my Parent's backstory lol? It is pretty dark- And my friend literally helped me out with it. Might have been a mistake
9 Feb 2024, 17:14
Let's Chat!
Can I see it? Where is it?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
9 Feb 2024, 17:15
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I did one, almost done with the second. Then my pet.Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:09Oo good luck! Enjoy doing it!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:01awesome!Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:46Oh that's so gtkkk! I'm alright ig tyfa! Wydd?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:45I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once.How are you?
I need to respond to two topics and to write a pet topic.
I read it. Very interesting.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:10 Has anyone seen my Parent's backstory lol? It is pretty dark- And my friend literally helped me out with it. Might have been a mistake
9 Feb 2024, 17:16
Let's Chat!
It is messed up- i mean poor Brain and his motherKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:15Thanks! I did one, almost done with the second. Then my pet.Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:09Oo good luck! Enjoy doing it!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 15:01awesome!Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:46Oh that's so gtkkk! I'm alright ig tyfa! Wydd?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:45
I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once.How are you?
I need to respond to two topics and to write a pet topic.
I read it. Very interesting.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 17:10 Has anyone seen my Parent's backstory lol? It is pretty dark- And my friend literally helped me out with it. Might have been a mistake
9 Feb 2024, 17:18
Let's Chat!
Click on my name and when it loads go to additional information. I think
How are you?