9 Feb 2024, 16:26
Let's Chat!
HAPPY CNY TO EVERYONE CELEBRATINGGG
get lots and lots of red packets this year 


get lots and lots of red packets this year 

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
9 Feb 2024, 16:27
Let's Chat!
Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
9 Feb 2024, 16:31
Let's Chat!
It can take some time, depending on availability.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
9 Feb 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
Ah thanksKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:31It can take some time, depending on availability.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
9 Feb 2024, 16:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]I wonder what my fam's gonna be doing this year. My bf is Korean and I'm Japanese, our families tend to get together to celebrate holidays
9 Feb 2024, 16:34
Let's Chat!
I would normally say use the time that you're waiting to complete more homework!Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:32Ah thanksKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:31It can take some time, depending on availability.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
Sadly, I'm too busy to do too many at once.
9 Feb 2024, 16:38
Let's Chat!
SameKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:34I would normally say use the time that you're waiting to complete more homework!Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:32Ah thanksKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:31It can take some time, depending on availability.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
Sadly, I'm too busy to do too many at once.
9 Feb 2024, 16:39
Let's Chat!
It can take up to two weeks to grade, but not normally not more then that. :] the proffs can be really busy people so it can take a while.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
9 Feb 2024, 16:40
Let's Chat!
Just don't overdo itBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:38SameKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:34I would normally say use the time that you're waiting to complete more homework!Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:32Ah thanksKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:31It can take some time, depending on availability.Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
Sadly, I'm too busy to do too many at once.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews