Back 4156 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good, hru?
OOC Let's Chat!
Awsome, I was just working on some stuff for my shop!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
That's Great!
OOC Let's Chat!
hey


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:41 Hiii
I know I’m late but.. luci go sleep!!!
But now you (hopefully) are sleeping, I hope you slept well darling <3 have a wonderful Friday
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:40
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:32 Hey guys could we not joke around like that? It was a little funny the first time but it’s really not funny now.
Ouh, i'm sorry-..
You’re good! I understand some people have a darker sense of humor, but i also know that we don’t know everything that everyone on this site is going through, maybe they’ve lost someone recently or smth like that, we just need to be aware. Sorry if I came off too strong
(I struggle with social cues sometimes, particularly with people my own age- I don’t spend too much time with kids my age so I do lack in the social department sometimes)

Kim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:33 BaiKim moment happened for you deluds.
Hehe several, they’re dancing together, he’s catching her, he gave her a cookie… things are looking up!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
hey baibai-

WHERE DID BAIKIM HAPPEN WHAT THREAD???? I NEED TO READ


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:09 What's everyones wand? low-key curious mine is 25,6 cm cherry wood and snallygaster heartstring
my wand is a 26,8 cm cherry wood and phoenix feather :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 03:21 hey baibai-

WHERE DID BAIKIM HAPPEN WHAT THREAD???? I NEED TO READ
Valentines thread and another
Give me a sec to find links

viewtopic.php?t=30949&start=10&start=0 = dancing
viewtopic.php?p=906773#p906773 = cookies
viewtopic.php?p=906946#p906946 = Kim catching bai

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4156 / 18141