9 Feb 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
Awsome, I was just working on some stuff for my shop!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
9 Feb 2024, 02:34
Let's Chat!
hey
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Feb 2024, 03:16
Let's Chat!
I know I’m late but.. luci go sleep!!!
But now you (hopefully) are sleeping, I hope you slept well darling
You’re good! I understand some people have a darker sense of humor, but i also know that we don’t know everything that everyone on this site is going through, maybe they’ve lost someone recently or smth like that, we just need to be aware. Sorry if I came off too strongAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:40Ouh, i'm sorry-..Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:32 Hey guys could we not joke around like that? It was a little funny the first time but it’s really not funny now.
(I struggle with social cues sometimes, particularly with people my own age- I don’t spend too much time with kids my age so I do lack in the social department sometimes)
Hehe several, they’re dancing together, he’s catching her, he gave her a cookie… things are looking up!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
9 Feb 2024, 03:21
Let's Chat!
hey baibai-
WHERE DID BAIKIM HAPPEN WHAT THREAD???? I NEED TO READ
WHERE DID BAIKIM HAPPEN WHAT THREAD???? I NEED TO READ
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Feb 2024, 03:24
Let's Chat!
my wand is a 26,8 cm cherry wood and phoenix featherBrian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:09 What's everyones wand? low-key curious mine is 25,6 cm cherry wood and snallygaster heartstring![]()
9 Feb 2024, 03:26
Let's Chat!
Valentines thread and anotherKeith Moore wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 03:21 hey baibai-
WHERE DID BAIKIM HAPPEN WHAT THREAD???? I NEED TO READ
Give me a sec to find links
viewtopic.php?t=30949&start=10&start=0 = dancing
viewtopic.php?p=906773#p906773 = cookies
viewtopic.php?p=906946#p906946 = Kim catching bai
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade